If you’re in the mood for a party or celebration, or a trip around the Cape Peninsula or Winelands, why not hire Mrs Doubtfire, our vintage Fire Truck, for an outing to remember. Seating for up to 12 passengers. If you have a larger group, why not book a few vintage sidecars (www.sidecars.co.za) to carry the extra guests?
Rates are per hire, irrespective of the number of passengers.
up to 3
up to 4
up to 6
Maximum 8 hours
* Above rates exclude catering * Duration calculated from Woodstock depot departure until return.
Important to Know
- Duration of booking includes drive time to/from Salt River depot. For pick-ups outside Cape Town CBD, an extra charge will be levied
- Rates include the Mrs Doubtfire Fire Truck plus licensed driver and host and does not include catering & refreshments
(Catering Quotes and options available on request)
- We operate 365 days of the year. Earliest collection: 8.00am, latest drop-off 10.00pm. All times subject to ruling curfew lockdown legislation
- The Fire truck is equipped with a full music system (including PA). You are welcome to bring your own music selection
- 50% deposit required to secure booking. Balance due 48hrs before start of outing.
- All outings are tailor-made & can be modified en-route if requested.
- Mrs Doubtfire Fire Truck is fully licensed & insured and operated by Cape Town Fun Brigade, a division of Cape Sidecar Adventures (www.sidecars.co.za).